Angelic Bodies Are Light Organized in Seven Rays
Angelic bodies are made of light and organized in seven ray groups. Can you imagine that for a moment?
When thinking of Angels you likely think of beings flying around with large wings. However, they really do not nor need wings for flying. It is their intention or rather the intention in the Mind of God, the Great Architect that moves them. Wings are a beautiful image that was developed by artists to explain the ability to move freely in space. One of my teachers, Torkom Saraydarian, who was a clairvoyant with the ability to see them, said that Angels do have large energy centers extending out from their “shoulder area”. These huge spheres of energy might appear like wings. In truth Angels don’t have shoulders either because they are formless. So, the wing image is more of an energy field which some ancient Biblical mystics perceived as wings. It is easier for us to grasp what we know. Everyone has seen birds flying about, so this image is understandable to us regards flight.
Try imagining Angels as seven streams of light just like rays emanating from God/Enlightened Mind. Each type of Angelic group is aligned with one of seven rays which correspond to types of positive activity and pure divine qualities.
When you take a prism out into the Sun light you find that the one white, clear light is divided into seven colors. Each color is a special vibration. Each color is one of seven rays with the greater light. Light rays are the substance of Angelic bodies! Imagine that for a moment.
These seven groups have seven areas of activity which correspond to human activity as well.
Here are the seven ray angelic groups:
1. Ray of Power. This corresponds to Will Energy, the Fiery Will of God, or in mystical terms Source, or the Father’s Home, the very heart of God. In the human kingdom this relates to government, esoteric work, military activity and working with the mass consciousness.
2. Ray of Love Wisdom. This corresponds to the Heart Energy of God, the Love and Compassion energy, and Christ and His Army of Servers. The energy expressed here relates to education, understanding the laws of human behavior, psychology, teaching enlightening ideas and the science of expanding the consciousness of human beings. Their purpose is to raise human beings up so that we graduate from life more refined, more soulful and virtuous.
3. Ray of Intelligence and Light. This corresponds to all aspects of Wisdom of God, or Enlightened Mind. The energy expresses through human being involved with philosophy, communication, in some forms of law, money and networking ideas with the vision of the Mind of God. This group of Angels works to build the network for Enlightened Society so that the Kingdom of God on Earth can be restored.
4. Ray of Harmony, Arts and Mediation. This corresponds to all aspects of expression of beauty, building bridges between the other six groups and humanity. These Angels are the group that inspire the worlds great arts, architecture and monuments. They are called the Beautiful Ones.
5. Ray of Science and Revelation of the Laws of Nature. This corresponds to the sciences, technology, medicine and development of energy systems. These Angels work closely with healers and technologists to develop new systems to help humanity progress. They also have facilitated breakthroughs in medical and energy medicine.
6. Ray of Devotion and Humanitarian work. This corresponds to religious activity, temples, churches, humanitarian aid, philanthropy for the greater good, healing of the emotional and psyche in some areas. These Angels can be found widely around temples and holy places. Their work will be shifting widely in the coming two hundred years as religion changes into a new way of worshiping the divine.
7. Ray of Organization and Ceremony. This corresponds to the work of money, finance, transportation, distribution and energy. These Angels are busy with facilitation a new era and are very close to humanity. They will be seen as human beings become more clairvoyant during the coming centuries.
Each of these seven groups has distinct types of activity based on their vibration and area of expertise. These seven Angelic groups are highly skilled. Their direction comes from the vision in the mind of the Great Architect we call God. Some use others names, but the Presence or Great Being whose vision we are responding to has only the happiness of the planet in mind.
These teachings are based on the writings of The Tibetan Master and my teacher Torkom Saraydarian. I appreciate their guidance.