About the author, spiritual teacher and inspirational life coach:
Christopher has been described as a down to earth idealist, who knows how to transform everyday life into a journey of positive feelings and constructive living.
Here is a sampling of what you can expect:
- Relaxing, guided meditations which connect you to your inner master, Source and angelic friends,
- Methods to build a conscious and deliberate relationship with Angels, spiritual guidance and God/Source/Universe/Divine Presence,
- Increasing your Daily Wisdom,
- Expanding your financial prosperity and abundance,
- Maintaining hope during challenging times,
- Enriching your relationships with loving kindness,
- Awakening greater compassion for yourself and others,
- Strengthening your connection to joy,
- Broadening your understanding of the meaning of your life,
- Connection your serene space and peace of mind.
You will benefit from his wise and caring guidance, coaching and instructions for awakening a better
quality of daily life.
Christopher is has made in-depth studies about the teachings on all dozens of topics regarding Angels. His strong devotional life, as well connection to the Catholic teachings on these subjects is a valuable resource for anyone wishing to deepen their faith life.
Over the past 20 years he has experienced hundreds of personal encounters and experiences with angels, his Guardian Angel and inner Master’s guidance.
Having been trained in several spiritual traditions give Christopher an inter-faith, ecumenical and spiritual perspective from which to teach.
Christopher has cultivated a unique perspective on bridging the understanding and application of Western and Eastern fields religion, human potential, spirituality, meditation, stress management, guided imagery, use of mantra, visualization, healing strategies and grief work for people from all walks of life.
Christopher worked in the hospice care and elder care field with Hospice of the Valley for 3 years both as volunteer and business owner. He co-owned an adult care home where the staff helped with the activities of daily living for 10 elderly, seniors in the golden age of life.
Christopher holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University Northridge , then continued studies for a Masters Degree Studies in Public Administration, invited to teach undergraduate courses at Northern Arizona University and was a credentialed public school teacher. He has been teaching and instructing on subjects as diverse as the classic sciences, the arts and spiritual teachings for several decades.
- Inspirational educator,
- Thought healer,
- Spiritually awakened author,
- Dynamic and moving public speaker,
- Personal growth coach, and
- Successful internet entrepreneur.
Christopher Lee May is uniquely qualified to provide spiritual guidance and practical advice to bring daily wisdom to everyday life.
Please visit the testimonials page for some comments from past students, friends and colleagues.